Expert institute —
specialist in expertise, expert opinions and consulting
Appraising assets at market prices is an independent expert discipline which is needed more frequently than standard expert opinions. Specifying a standard price is often the initial starting point for the law on valuing assets. The expert institute, through its trade licences or by cooperation with other subjects, provides the most important types of market valuations for all commercial purposes.
Market valuation of the following assets:
- Real estate market valuation – for bank purposes in general
- Mortgage market valuation for all mortgage banks
- All types of movable assets market valuation– in particular technological units, large groups of machines and equipment
- Receivables market valuation
- Market valuation of other types of intangible assets – software, registered trademarks, know-how, securities
- Enterprises market valuation
If you need to use expert or evaluation services or want advice arrange a personal meeting with us on tel. number: 582 334 882 or by e-mail email@example.com. We also offer comprehensive services and consulting services.